Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank you all!

"We might not be at our prime, but we still have something to share and give!"

Further to my blog about what influence social (Internet) networks have on the lives of people with ME. I would like to thank all those who have participated in this research. Some of you participated through Facebook, through the blog, and some asked to remain anonymous and responded either via email or the contact form.

The comments were very interesting indeed, and I will do my best to create a coherent piece of writing from it all. I have my work cut out!

On a personal note, I realize that I avoided social networks like Facebook for a long time, but am glad to be part of that community now, as an addition to the real life networks of friends.

Love to you all!

No comments: