Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saved...

While attending the plants in my greenhouse... I heard Robert (Cat) in the garden,
accompanied by a noise I couldn't identify.

Robert was in the process to acquaint himself with a young visitor.

The bird, which I think was a fledgling blackbird, 
had obviously not been told by his parent about cats...
He just sat there, on a branch of a honeysuckle.
After chasing Robert away, I got my camera, and was able to get very close to the bird.
He was not scared at all, 
or maybe so petrified that it was unable to move.


I gently helped the bird move out of my garden to safer grounds.

I found Robert sulking on the couch...
upset I'd given out to him.

Life can be tough!



As always it is so nice to know I have your company! If you like to comment on any of the above, would you be so kind to write it in the comment box below, instead of on Facebook? This way other blog visitors can read it too, and I don't miss your comment when I am not logging on to Facebook. Thank you X

No comments: