Sunday, June 3, 2012

Open Garden

It's raining today. Bucket loads. If it's the same where you are, 
you might like to spend some time in my garden?
Back garden, seen from my garden bench,

Although I have a tiny garden, there are still hidden
areas, like this flowerbed, and Zen corner in the top right
of picture 'hiding' behind the Euphorbia
Where else would you go?
(seated in my Zen Corner)
Welcome visitors

Front garden
It's fourth summer and the flowers are starting to
grow into each others space.
I like that!

Sitting in the front garden, I watched this snail
and wondered will (s)he not get dizzy, hanging upside down?
A fellow snail of different origin was hanging upside down
under another plant!

Another snail, exploring Jane Jermyn's sculpture
I must say this is one of my favorite images

No idea of the name, but my goodness is she pretty

small ferns on my stone wall.
Gentle

Apples-to-be

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi Corina! I'm sorry I've been such a shocking correspondent. Your garden is divine - absolutely adore all the colour. Looks so healing. And rather partial to the snail shot too. XXOO Kirsten

Corina Duyn said...

Hi there Kirsten.
I am a shocking correspondent as well.. but that doesn't mean you and others are not in my thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by and also thank to other who brought my garden, and thus me, a visit over the past few day. It's lovely to have your company.
XXX
Corina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful inspirational garden...your eyes have turned it into an even more precious gem. love ur pix!

Corina Duyn said...

Thank you!!