Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day five, sympathy from 'granny'


This morning I woke with a lot of pain, probably the result of an interrupted sleep. I realized yet again how hard it is to stay on the positive side of things when every step hurts.

After acknowledging that I couldn't do the things I had planned for today, I started to relax.
I thought about funny things, like the wind-up-grannies, that never fail to put a smile on my face. The granny with the rolator sympathised with the difficulty I experience with moving around; she was unable to push her rolator! The swimmer however, was 'full of energy'!

After resulting to take painkillers, I read a book - while horizontal. Enjoyed the story: Foster by Claire Keegan.
After a nap I feel on the positive side again. Thank goodness!
Roll on Day six!

No comments: