Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Seven- cycling!


At the end of the healing meditation, it its suggested to focus on being well. As my biggest desire it to be able to cycle again, this is usually the focus of my well being. I can feel the wind in my hair as I cycle on little country lanes and see the spectacular view over Lismore and Cappoquin.

This morning I returned from the meditation with a huge smile on my face, as I had not just seen myself on the bike, but at the back I had my two 'guides', a friend in her late forties and my long time deceased granny. And boy did we laugh!

The only photo I have of myself on a bike is the one above. Attempting to carry my much bigger friend on my bike.

Apparently I had walked the previous weeks up and down the street with my bike as didn't accept anybodies help to learn how to actually cycle!

Stubborn? Me?

No comments: