Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Exhibition at Old Market House Art Centre

College? I'll tell you some other day when I am ready to tell you...

For now, I would like to share with you the work I have in a group show at the
Old Market House Art Centre, in Dungarvan Co. Waterford. 
It is a show for Christmas with arts and crafts.
If you would like to buy any of the pieces shown here, 
please be so kind to contact the Art Centre directly: contact 
Thank you

Conepuppets €59.50 each. To see a conepuppet in action, click here


"Windows" (10x10x3cm) €29.95 each

"Tin-People" 
Hot Paprika €29.95
Illy Espresso €44.95
Baking Powder €29.95

"Really?" €75

My books are also available, see here with 25% reduction on Hatched and Cirrus Chronicles.

In late February and for the month of March, I will have a show at the Art Centre with my latest work, some which have been featured here on the blog. I share the exhibition with Textile Artist Pascale De Coninck. More about that later.

best wishes to you.

No comments: