Tuesday, June 2, 2015

No life with M.E.? There is!

Living in the darkness of illness, my creativity had brought me out into the light.


Today an article was published in the Journal.ie about my creative life with M.E.

"I was led to believe there was ‘no future’ with with my diagnosis. Well, I beg to differ."

"I have learned to cope with M.E., a serious and potentially disabling chronic disorder, through art and creativity."

see full article here 


sample page of Into the Light © Corina Duyn 2015

sample page of Into the Light © Corina Duyn 2015




 I now have an Artist/Author Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/CorinaDuyn Please link up with me there? And if you think this Blog deserves to make a presence on Facebook or Twitter, feel free to link it on your page. Thank you!

No comments: