Saturday, November 3, 2018

A creative life with M.E. Nationwide 2004 & 2018

During ME Awareness week in 2004 the RTE Nationwide team 
came to my house in Lismore, 
to re-tell the story which Artist David Begley captured
 in the documentary 'Fit to Fly' 
about my (creative) life with ME. 


In February 2018 Nationwide came back*.

The Life Outside the Box puppet project 
which I had facilitated, 
and the teaching in my studio
were the starting point of this update.

I am immensely grateful to the Nationwide team
for their interest, kindness and utmost respect.
And for RTE for allowing me to put the two
Nationwide features on my website/blog.

And many thanks also to all the people who were/are
part of my journey through illness.
I could not have done it without you all.

Much love
Corina

Both Nationwide features together.
  Duration: 13.36 minutes


The 2018 section can also be seen HERE 

Following is the Fit to Fly  documentary created by David Begley  in 2003/4
Funded by an Arts and Disability Awards

Video in two parts (first video might start with a black screen for a few seconds... )
Duration: 7 and 8 minutes respectively.




    (*moved house in the meantime)

No comments: