Monday, November 2, 2015

Gratitude


I would like to THANK YOU for all the kindness I have received throughout my 'Into the Light' adventure. It has been, and continues to be a heartwarming experience.
I am deeply humbled.
I am receiving some truly inspiring, mind blowing emails from readers who either consciously bought my book, or whom came across it by pure chance. People whom I most likely will never meet in person, but whom have become a part of my life. The stories I have had the privilege to read made every challenge along my way, worth it.

Into the Light readers have asked me to hold copies aside for them to give as Christmas presents to their friends, family, and care-organisations. In response to this requests I have created some packages with free postage (to one address) to anywhere in the world, throughout the month of November.
See my  SHOP for more information. Where of course all my books are also available as individual orders.
In terms of my SCULPTURES... I am open to offers.

My deepest gratitude
Corina

No comments: