Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- I will be appearing at the Cirrus and Hatched Facebook pages, where you can see sample illustrated pages, and read reviews
- I will answer any of your questions about the writing of the book, the inspiration, the illustrations, or whatever is on your mind regarding these books.
- To partake in the discussion, please visit the Cirrus Chronicles- Discussion Board
- Or, if you have more interest in Hatched, then click here
- On both these pages you can also add your personal comment.
- I will be in the Coffee Lounge in the M.E Centre in Second Life on Friday 24th September 12pm (pacific Time) which is 8pm Irish/Uk time (I hope to goodnes I got this time 'thing' right)
- To make it a real big event, please invite your friends to the Hatched, or Cirrus Facebook pages!
- Many thanks to all of you who have already read my books, and emailed or posted hand written letters, with comments about my work (my babies), and a big welcome to my new readers and friends.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
At the end of the healing meditation, it its suggested to focus on being well. As my biggest desire it to be able to cycle again, this is usually the focus of my well being. I can feel the wind in my hair as I cycle on little country lanes and see the spectacular view over Lismore and Cappoquin.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
This morning I woke with a lot of pain, probably the result of an interrupted sleep. I realized yet again how hard it is to stay on the positive side of things when every step hurts.
Monday, September 13, 2010
The "long awaited article" about the effects of social online networks for people with M.E. is finished. I actually ended up with two versions.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
"We might not be at our prime, but we still have something to share and give!"
Further to my blog about what influence social (Internet) networks have on the lives of people with ME. I would like to thank all those who have participated in this research. Some of you participated through Facebook, through the blog, and some asked to remain anonymous and responded either via email or the contact form.
The comments were very interesting indeed, and I will do my best to create a coherent piece of writing from it all. I have my work cut out!
On a personal note, I realize that I avoided social networks like Facebook for a long time, but am glad to be part of that community now, as an addition to the real life networks of friends.
Love to you all!