Saturday, August 13, 2011

Making space for the new

With the creation of my new studio (base has been made- building to start this week) I feel I am entering a new creative era. I am looking forward to create Artist Dolls again, and sculptures, and Artists Books.... and....

New beginnings mean doing some clearing of the "old".

The following Artist Dolls, framed photographs and framed digital images are on sale at a hugely discounted rate. Price mainly consists of post and packaging cost and some cost towards materials like framing or clay. (If you don't have paypall and would like to order any of these works, please contact me for other payment options)

Interested? 
Please read on!
"Book Fairy" Artist Doll,  ©Corina Duyn
45x27x28cm /17.5x10.5x11 inch

The Book Fairy, is a fairy who comes to life out of a story book, again an Artist Doll (as apposed to a doll one can play with). She represents all the magic that goes on between the book covers.
€100 including postage to anywhere in Ireland- €120 outside of Ireland.

Sold


"Yona" Artist Doll © Corina Duyn
58x50cm / 23x20 inch
Yona is an Artist Doll I started in the summer I became ill ('98). She was finished in 2003 just before my first exhibition in the Market House Art Centre in Dungarvan.
Made out of clay, wire, and lead. 
For me she celebrates life.

Sold 


"Growth" Photographs- framed ©Corina Duyn
75x38cm / 29.5x15 inch
 "Growth" is a triptych of photographs, observing the growth of a sunflower.
A bright happy image.
€50 including postage to anywhere in Ireland- €75 outside of Ireland

Destination




"Movement" Photograph -framed ©Corina Duyn
33x40cm / 13x16 inch
"Movement" a framed photograph of the impression left by the waves on Ardmore beach.
€40 including postage to anywhere in Ireland- €50 outside of Ireland

Destination




"Protection I" digital art-photograph-framed © Corina Duyn
(framed size) 36x32cm / 14x12.5 inch
"Protection I" Digital image- photograph
At the start of the illness I felt that my life had been reduced to that comparable to an egg. Also with the possibility of growth- a new life.
€40 including postage to anywhere in Ireland- €50 outside of Ireland

Destination




"Protection II" digital art-photograph-framed © Corina Duyn
(framed size) 36x32cm / 14x12.5 inch
"Protection I" Digital image- photograph
Similar thoughts as behind "Protection I"
€40 including postage to anywhere in Ireland- €50 outside of Ireland

Destination



If you don't have paypall and would like to order any of these works, please contact me for other payment options

No comments: