Sunday, March 5, 2017

The game is on

Morning all.

I hope you had a good night sleep

I did not
Thanks to this gorgeous, funny, affectionate little Sally
Sally, very, very happy at 4.30 am


She still  thinks that it is
perfectly ok
to get up at 2 am
And Tell me so

And lie on top of my head
Then get up again to
play with her toys
running around the house
making noise

Come onto my bed again
and purr
and be ecstatically happy
to see still me awake at 4.30 am

Sally, this morning
Well, she won't be resting much today I can tell you


Today
I am going to do the opposite
I am going to play
and make noise
and keep her awake

So that I can sleep tonight
and that tomorrow
I can write properly to you again

THE GAME IS ON




Further reading and links


2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh dear! Bless her, made me smile though. I didn't sleep well at all last night either.

Corina Duyn said...

I know, she makes me smile too.
I wrote post today about sleep. I will read it out to her!

Wishing you a peaceful and restful night sleep