Sunday, March 19, 2017

We learn from many life events. Including illness


I am not what happened to me. 
I am what I choose to become.
Carl Jung 



I am not up to much writing today, so I will leave you with a page from Into the Light  to ponder about. (Kind of like "here is one I made earlier...")




(My words on the page)

We learn from many life events
Including illness

Reconstructing our lives 
we find new ways of
Living
Understanding

We find new 
Interests 
Passions 
Projects

The experience 
of illness
can
become meaningful 
by the creation
of a new
sense of self 

Links and furhter reading 

  • Into the Light is a book with loose sheets, with reflections on life, and is available form the web-shop, in various version. (The image above is showing both sides of the page)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you for these gentle words today, perfect