Tuesday, June 13, 2017

When Sally met Teddy

The care from a cat


Sally's Teddy
A few months ago I found two cushions in my study in various location on the floor. I suspected Sally Cat to be responsible for this... (other option were aliens...).
My assumptions were right. I saw Sally fight with one of the cushions one day. The cushion being at least three times the size of my little cat, I decided to buy her a Teddy.

Love at first sight.

Sally walks around with Teddy in her mouth and 'talks' in a different way.
I have not yet decided if she thinks it is a kitten, or a 'prize-catch'.

What I DO know is that she wants me to acknowledge her Teddy.
At ANY time of the day.
Also at 3 am.
She 'talks-her-talk' until I turn on the light and tell her how good a girl she is.

She now offers me her Teddy.
At 3 am...
And drops it on my bed, beside my head.

The sweetheart.



1 comment:

Therese Doherty said...

Adorable! … Not fun at 3am, I can imagine, but still adorable.