Saturday-Blog-Baking-Day: Gluten Free Buckwheat and Soyamilk Pancakes
with (optional) ground seeds and banana
|gluten free buckwheat pancakes|
I am Dutch
We eat pancakes any time of the year
Any time of the day
Not just "Pancake Tuesday"!
Here my very easy to make Gluten Free Pancakes
I use the Nutribullet ( a great little mixer for juicing and smoothies) to make my batter.
No energy wasted, other than electricity!
Can of course be mixed by hand.
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 2 cups of soyamilk
- optional: 2 teaspoons of ground seeds
- tiny bit of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of oil or butter
- my mother thought me that, that if you add the butter to the batter there is not need to butter the pan before each pancake. Except for the first one!
Blend all together into smooth batter
- Add a little butter or oil to your frying pan
- Hot pan! (6)
- I use a tiny very light weight 15 cm frying pan, easy to handle for me.
- Reduce to medium heat (4)
- Add small amounts of batter.
- when there are no more wet patched visible, turn over and bake the other side.
Makes about 6 small pancakes.
|breakfast in the making|
- add half a banana to the last half of the batter and use the nutribullet or blender again to make into a smooth batter.
- or any other fruit, or nuts, or cheese, or ham...
They are most delicious straight from the pan, but freeze well, to have quick breakfast or snakc anytime.
Post a Comment